Natural Nubian Inc serves, supports, and transforms lives through diverse resources in our community.
Some services we provide include:
- Writer and author resource guidance
- Motivational guidance
- Missionary assignments
- Event planning
- Health education
- Youth Mentoring
- Life coaching training
- _NNI brings a fresh perspective into
Natural Nubian inc is dedicated to a holistic approach to well being by enlightening individuals through the literary arts, regardless of race, color, or creed.
NNI provides strategic consulting through diverse perspectives that will improve your overall well being, by connecting the spirit, body, and soul through various resources and other organization within the literary community.
We support our literary community!
Nubia's Guide to Going Natural is available through Author House, Walmart, Amazon, Barnes& Noble, Sankofa in Washington Dc, Medu in GreenBriar Mall in ATL, and Cocoa The Essence of Knowledge Book Store. Get you copy today to learn more about the organic secrets to longevity.
Our goal is to reach people and make a significant impact in their lives through spreading God's love.
About the Founder
Having a health and wellness focus is a major component to any successful event and I would like to introduce a woman who can enhance your program.
Author Orjanette Bryant is motivational speaker, wellness consultant, life coach, business coach, gifted in the ministry, and a Registered nurse. As a guest speaker on the panel at several Natural hair care events she educates women about a chemical free approach to beauty. This consultant shares her knowledge about natural hair care in her first publication book, "Nubia's Guide to Going Natural". You will learn the importance of avoiding the harmful chemicals and consider alternatives for your hair care.
Mrs. Bryant the CEO/ president of Natural Nubian Inc begins her career by working along with Dr S. Williams, whom appeared on the Oprah Show for her dynamic publication about her former NFL son's encounter with abuse, on the set of her a pilot to empower women on television Mrs Bryant had the honor and privilege to hosted an empowerment event 2014 with Dr. Williams as her very special guest appearance.
Author Orjanette has also worked with Media moguls such as: Martha Cooper Hudson- television and radio show host, Renny Roker- author, celebrity and community organizer, Dr. Gwendolyn Golsby- Grant- Retired Essence columnist and author, Dr. Primrose Cameron- radio show and fashion show host, Dr. Evelyn Bethune- author, CEO Bethune Publishing, and granddaughter of Dr. Mary Mcleod- Bethune, Angie Bee production with Jerico Network, Sharlyne Thomas- author and screen writer, Melanie Bonita- author and business consultant, and Deanna Moore – NFL mom, author and community organizer in various projects and opportunities.
Speaking at various event about wellness and primary prevention such as:
· White House about the growing Mental Health Disparities in America
· African Fashion Week in Low County
· Hair She Grows
· Cocoa, Fl. The Essence of Knowledge- Urban Book store
· Zora Neale Festival – participant as an author
· Decatur Book Festival- participated as an author
· Mandisa Ngozi Braiding in Capital City Natural Hair and Health Expo
· Black Women’s Expo in Jacksonville
· Clearwater Florida Library
Orjanette Bryant serves her community through several boards:
- Hope House, a home for foster boys,
- Senior support minister through Abundant Harvest Empowerment Christian Center
- Health care committee chair for the NAACP- to help reduce the health care disparities in Flagler County.
- Currently the President/ CEO of Natural Nubian Inc- nonprofit community services organization
- President and CEO of Resurrection Power Club, of Arts, music, literacy, and more is a subdivision of DIVAS International Organization.
- Accel leadership – Director-Life coaching institute under Dr. Maria Barbosa
- Serves on the woman's advisory board with Bethune Cookman University
Author Orjanette Bryant introduces a series called “Writing to Release Inner Healing” and “Healing from the Scalp Down”
Writing to release inner healing is a literacy coaching workshop that teaches people about a nonpharmaceutical approach to handling their emotional distress through the use words and guided imaginary regurgitated our emotions out on paper. With so much depression and social isolation, our group sessions and workshops helps other to understand different strategic technic to help improve their goals and out comes
Key components of our strategy:
· Helping other understand impact on journaling.
· Sharing coaching technics to help improve your goals and outcomes.
· Discovering in the stumbling blocks that impede against your success.
· Building confidence without focusing on grammatical errors.
· Helping you discover the inner child.
· Cultivating a positive attitude and helping you identify Who you truly are.
· Creating a self-portrait or imaginary with a visual journal.
· Creating a checklist for all the goals you have reached.
· Developed a New implementation and strategic plan for your life.
· Sharing your empowerment testimonial to improve lives around you.
“Healing from the scalp down”
· This session is focused on product awareness.
· Exposing health risk associated with products we use daily for beauty.
· Organic approach through essential to oil.
· Plant based products that impact on our daily beauty regimen.
· Health risk and primary prevention focus
· Teach woman to feel more empowered about themselves.
Several magazine and radio appearances such as Blavity Life Style Magazine, Daytona Times, Natural Hair Care News, Eurweb.com,
Learn more about how to take charge of your life and become a natural beauty without the harmful chemicals. Read more in Nubia's Guide to Going Natural.
Available Barnes, Noble, Authorhouse, and Amazon,
Thanks to community supportive organizations we were able to mentor and work with the A Game and the Boys and Girls Club this Summer 2016.
Small Voices Heard Campaign is a subcategory of NNI- focus on the development and well being of our youth community. NNI is Natural Nubian Inc- a community supportive organization that focus on the well being, empowerment, education to a diverse group of people in our community through events and networking.
Our Small Voices Heard campaign is helping motivate and encourage our youth in the community to reach for the stars. We are doing a collaboration book. The everyday child is being highlighted and they are sharing their passions with the world. The publication is tentatively to be submitted to a publishing house by 2016.
15% of the proceed will be shared to support scholarships funding with the Teen Club Teen and other community service organizations
Get Involved Today
- Join a committee
- Empower and motivate our youth
- Mentor and Coach our business leadership and development
- Donate to support our missionary
Click the link to support our youth initiative
(Note this account is linked under our treasurer name, but linked directly into the NNI business account)
Small Voices Heard- The Parental Guide is here send me an email or join every Tuesday at the book signing in Palm Coast at the Fair Trade Cafe or go to FB to determine our next book signing tour location.